Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TvNorge/ Fem mangler fra epg-en
27-04-2010, 00:34
Det er vel sånn at man ikke vil scrape data fra websidene til folk uten tillatelse.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2010, 22:48
Jeg trenger noen som vil bygge om TVNorge-importeren for meg... Jeg har ikke tid.Du må kunne Perl Smile-C-
15-06-2010, 01:58
I may be able to find some time to work on this. Does that mean we have access to raw data again?
15-06-2010, 09:44
Yep. Except better :)Previously the data came in one big file for all covered days. But now we can get it per day. Less load on their servers, less load on our.I have grabbed a few example files and put them in http://mspc.no/dump/The XML-format is mostly the same I think, but it might be easier to base the new importer on the NRK-importer, which is an XML-importer with BaseDaily as it's base.-C-
16-06-2010, 01:02
Excellent.I'll see what I can do with the sample files - I already spent some time trying to improve parsing of the tvnorge data so I may be able to pick up where I left off. But I think to write the sub FetchDataFromSite I'll need the format of the URL used to ask for each day's file. And the appropriate section from nonametv.conf might help.David