mspc.no

Full Version: TVNorge og FEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Importøren for TVNorge og FEM har blitt patchet (takk til drmoztivo). Følg med om dere merker forbedringer og rapporter gjerne tilbake.@drmoztivo: Do you understand reading Norwegian well enough? Smile-C-
Quote:@drmoztivo: Do you understand reading Norwegian well enough?
Ja selvfølgelig. Det er bare litt vanskelig å skrive på norsk....
Jeg kunne veldig gjerne tenkt meg sesong/episodenummerering for TVNorge. Er ikke det mulig med den leverandøren av EPG-tjenester som leverer for TVNorge?
Quote:Jeg kunne veldig gjerne tenkt meg sesong/episodenummerering for TVNorge. Er ikke det mulig med den leverandøren av EPG-tjenester som leverer for TVNorge?
I'm looking at that. There is episode numbering for at least some shows but the encoding of the season isn't great - stuff like "år 1-4" or "år 09/10" tacked onto the end of the original title. I'm not sure how that could/should be encoded into what xmltv expects.David
XMLTV expects a rather strange numbering scheme for it's episodes... Trying to find some stuff about it...*some time passes*This is what the xmltv.dtd says about episode numbering:[code]<!-- Episode numberNot the title of the episode, its number or ID.
Quote:XMLTV expects a rather strange numbering scheme for it's episodes... Trying to find some stuff about it...*some time passes*This is what the xmltv.dtd says about episode numbering:...The format used in the database is the xmltv_ns format.
So given that the tvnorge/fem listings do not contain the type of season number that the xmltv_ns style needs, what is the best thing to do? 1) Completely omit the season - so users get no info at all about season.2) Convert the "år 2006/2007", "år 1-4", "år 07/08" season information into an arbitrary xmltv_ns-like format (e.g. "6", "1" and "7" respectively) so that there is SOME information even though it isn't strictly accurate?Are the guys who set up the database open to extending what can be stored in it (like original titles, alternative format episode info etc)? These things are part of the xmltv.dtd but don't seem to be supported in the database?David
Well... The NonameTV-project is open, but I'm not sure what kind of license Mattias has put on it.That said, I want to remake the whole thing, go away from Perl and do everything in either Ruby or just do it in C#.I want to try to use a document-database (MongoDB?) because I think this kind of data lends itself very nicely to a non-relational db.Anyway...Let me see...These are the fields in the "program" table...category,channel_id,start_time,end_time,title,subtitle,description,batch​_id,program_type,episode,production_date,aspect,directors,actors,writers,adapter​s,producers,presenters,commentators,guests,urlWhat I am thinking is that one could make a "meta" table that could contain program_id, metatype, metavalue or something, but I see that the programs table has no primary key...Regarding the season stuff... "år 1-4" is simple, that probably means season 1 of 4. "år 07/08" is more difficult, it could mean season 7 of 8, or the season spanning 2007/2008, like example 1. So it's difficult...Choice number 3 is to manually input the season. This would mean defining certain data for a show. Like when show A shows up in channel X in the timeslot Z, it's season Y. This could be stored in some sort of metadata table. Getting this defined better could also be a first step to integrate data from TheTVDB and MovieDB or whatever they are called Wink-C--C-
thank you guys for looking in to this. today I use a complex system of 8-9 different xmltv downloaders to get best possible EPG data for my channels. I use different configurations of gfeed, MegaEPG, mc2xml, xmltv, dvb-data and one more I can't remember (BBC channels only). By good EPG I mainly mean that the EPG contains season/episode information, second is episode name. I tried an automatic system for getting extended info from thetvdb, but that did more harm than good... If you could get a stable and faultless system with pulling data from thetvdb and a movie db, that would be awesome!If the gfeed contained had contained all the data I wanted when I set this stuff up, I would have saved 2-3 days (or more) work and head scratching... and my system still have some issues.I have some problem with a grabber (can't remember if it was gfeed or one of the other) that returns season/episode information in both "xmltv_ns" and "onscreen" format. If only the "smltv_ns" standard were used it would suite my needs best, don't know about others though. I also got the feedback that the "onscreen" format were used wrongly. You could take a look here: http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthre...tcount=826 Keep up the good work Smile
Quote:That said, I want to remake the whole thing, go away from Perl and do everything in either Ruby or just do it in C#.I want to try to use a document-database (MongoDB?) because I think this kind of data lends itself very nicely to a non-relational db.
Personally, I like perl, and it is very well suited to this sort of text-based data munging. My second vote would be for Ruby... I'm not a fan of C#.I don't know about the best database/format - but it should be something flexible.
Quote:These are the fields in the "program" table...category,channel_id,start_time,end_time,title,subtitle,description,batch​_id,program_type,episode,production_date,aspect,directors,actors,writers,adapter​s,producers,presenters,commentators,guests,urlWhat I am thinking is that one could make a "meta" table that could contain program_id, metatype, metavalue or something, but I see that the programs table has no primary key...
The best thing would have been for noname_tv to have included fields for all the different information available in the quite well described xmltv.dtd. Sigh.
Hehe...Well... We could ofcourse stay with perl, but then I need to brush up more on my perl-skills...My main problem is that I can't for the love of god figure out perls array/hash/hasharray/thingamajig stuff. When do i use @variable, $variable $@variable etc...And I need to update NonameTV to the newest version, I don't think I run the latest GIT of it. (And I need to get it off root Wink )-C-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's